What Is Wheatgrass?
"Wheatgrass" refers to the young sprouts grown from wheat seeds. At about 10 days, they are cut and juiced and the liquid is converted into a stable extract. This is what I have used for treating many conditions
successfully since 1995.
The video on the right testifies to how effectively wheatgrass can influence the healing process. There are two cases, so please watch to the end.
What Can Wheatgrass Do For Me?
Wheatgrass extract contains numerous potent bioactive molecules that can help your body heal such as:
- Help normalise your immune system – it is an immune modulator
- Improve your blood-producing bone marrow to keep you well
- Reduce inflammation
- Help protect you from infection from viruses and bacteria
- Help prevent abnormal cells developing in your body
- Heal wounds and assist injury recovery
- Assist recovery of many skin conditions
Here we show you just a few of the broad spectrum of conditions
that can respond to wheatgrass.
Everyone can benefit from it in some way.
Dr. Chris Reynolds. M.B.,B.S.